A few simple rules about Comments.
Before you begin submitting Comments, let’s first go over the rules.
- Comments must be written in English, and written exclusively for AdKeeps. It is against our policies to use or reuse posts on any other sites.
- Comments should be written with individual stylistics, and describe the personal opinion. A mere description of the mood and feelings will not be sufficient for approval.
- Comments needs to contain a minimum of 50 characters. We do encourage longer comments. Check your posts for spelling and grammar before sending for review.
- Comments must match or be congruent with a Offer (Promo post). Remember your comment should help shoppers determine if they are interested in a product, service, or website.
What reason are my comments being reject for?
Your comments are rejected for several main reasons:
- Lack of personality in writing style
- Grammar and stylistic errors in the text
- Insufficient completeness of the comment