A few simple rules about Promo Posts.
Before you begin submitting Promo Posts, let’s first go over the rules.
- Your Promo Posts must be written in English, and written exclusively for AdKeeps. It is against policy rules to use or reuse posts on any other sites.
- Check your creatives for spelling and grammar before sending for review.
- Your article needs to contain a minimum of 1000 characters. We do encourage longer posts.
- Your Post must match or be congruent with the offer provided by the Landing page. Remember your review should help shoppers determine if they are interested in a product, service, or website.
- The products, services, and websites you write about must have landing page URL. For example, if you write about a product like deodorant, the deodorant you write about must be associated with an store product page. The first thing you need to have is the URL of the landing page.
- Referral parameters in the URL of your Landing are allowed only if they are in the appropriate format.
- Landings that violate the rules of the Internet community and International Advertising Standards will not be allowed.
- Promotional Posts that violate the norms of the Internet community and International Advertising Standards will not be allowed.
For examples of Promo Posts that best represent the quality, style and content that we strive, check out our Promo Post Wall.